Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mum's collection.

It's my Ma's birthday today and when I was at the New Farm Antique Centre a couple of weeks ago I picked up a couple of Wedgwood roman-esque pottery bowls for her. They were in different shops but looked so alike I decided to make them a set!


The only reason I noticed these little bowls is because for as long as I can remember my Mum has had a little, green, heart shaped Wedgwood bowl which I was obsessed with when I was a kid and was NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH! God knows why I wanted to play with a tiny bit of pottery... undiagnosed Aspergers? Would explain a lot! 



Anyway when I saw the little blue bowls I had to get them as I'd never seen them anywhere else and thought it might be nice for Mum to have a little antique collection of her own  ^_^




Happy birthday Mum!


No comments:

Post a Comment